Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

Making predicted

WALT: I'm learning to make Predictions on the  

text by looking at the tittle subtitles and the 



I predicted that this article was about a ceremony, because they were all sitting down in lavalava's and cooking a lot of different food. The reason why I thought this was because of the visual cues (photos). In the main photo I see a lady and younger lady so I thought they were their kids. The title seemed like they haven't seen a shark, so I thought they wanted to see a real shark.





3 comments:

  1. Hi Vainikolo im very impress on your prediction. Hoping to see more interesting predictions next time .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow kolo i enjoyed reading ur predictions

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done kolo you have a wonderful prediction
    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.