Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

2015 Reflection

This year I did my learning with Mrs Parker in a netbook classroom using Google Drive.

Having a netbook made it easier to do my learning and achieve my goals.

This year I learned about dinosaurs and planets

I did research on life on Neptune, I found out there is rings around Neptune. I also learned about ANZAC soldiers.

The thing I enjoyed learning about the most was doing Maths card games where we have to practice our making the number of the card up to ten, This game was good because it can help us learn our basic facts.

I still want to learn more about space because I want to know how hot it is on Mars and put the NZ flag down on the moon like an astronaut.

The class trip I enjoyed most this year was the stardome trip because we went there to learn about space and there was a park with a flying fox.

I am proud of the way I sometimes finish off my work.

Next year I am going to come back to school with good manners and finish all of my work.

                 

1 comment:

  1. Well done on completing your reflection. It certainly does feel good to finish things on time. Keep practicing the card games.
    All the best
    Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.